Who is Tarmac SF made for
You have a business and you're foreign? We've got your back.
This is as simple as that! Tarmac SF is an incubation program designed specifically for international startup founders interested in doing business in America. This means that whatever your business maturity and your American trip's objectives are, we can help you achieve them here in the cradle of Tech while accelerating your business.
You want to launch your business in the USA? Open a new branch? Find new partners? Or simply immerse yourself in the Silicon Valley's vibrant startup scene? Well, you knocked on the right door.
How we are going to help you and your business
For a total cost of $2,600/member only, for 3 months. No counterparts. No equity shares.
Ready for takeoff
• Coworking space - work @ PARISOMA, the place to be for stratups in SF!
• Workshops - listen to experts in different fields who will guide you on how to settle your business in the US.
• Mentorship - individual support to answer all your questions and help your business thrive.
• Conferences - PARISOMA is also a place that greets conferences with Silicon Valley tech-stars. Make the most of it and attend conferences for free!
• Networking sessions - Friday breakfast and monthly happy hours to get you to know the community.
• ... and more! : we are very flexible, open to any suggestion, and here for you whenever you need us.
• Housing - find the perfect home thanks to our network of partners and negotiated deals.
• Immigration and legal issues - immigrating to the US might be complex. Let us guide you through the whole immigration process. What's more: discover legal.io, our legal partner who can answer any of your questions with competitive and negotiated prices.
• Trip preparation - plane tickets, administrative deadlines, useful tips to enjoy your stay in SF... We'll do everything we can to make your big move to the US an easy step.
Welcome to the family
• American Network - looking for investors, clients, like-minded entrepreneurs, business partners ...? We know the right person in the Silicon Valley, just let us put you through.
• International Network - looking for expanding your business elsewhere? We have incubators in every continent through Impact Network. We will put you in contact with the right person according to your needs.
"With more than 500 startups, Impact Network is the 1st global network of green and social startups. Present in 16 countries through 14 programs, it is a wonderful opportunity for our entrepreneurs to connect, meet and grow internationally."
Nicolas Hazard, founder of CALSO