Who is Tarmac SF made for
You are a foreign entrepreneur with a great business? We've got your back.
This is as simple as that! Tarmac SF is an acceleration program designed specifically for international startup founders interested in doing business in the US. Whether you want to launch your business in the US, open a new point of sale, find new partners, or simply immerse yourself in the Silicon Valley's vibrant startup scene, Tarmac SF is made for you.
OUR HIGH-END BUSINESS SERVICES
• Housing - find the perfect home thanks to our network of partners and good deals.
• Trip preparation - plane tickets, useful tips to enjoy your stay in SF, etc. We'll do everything we can to make your big move to the US an easy step.
• Coworking space - work @ PARISOMA, the place to be for startups in SF!
• Workshops - meet experts and successful entrepreneurs while developing new skills.
• Mentoring - we pair you up a mentor who will coach you during the entire program to help you make the most out of your experience in Silicon Valley.
• Networking opportunities - Friday breakfast, monthly happy hours, conferences, pitch competitions, etc. We set you up for success!
"With more than 500 startups, INCO Network is the 1st global network of accelerators dedicated to green and social startups. Present in 25 international cities through 26 programs, it is a wonderful opportunity for our entrepreneurs to connect, meet and grow internationally."
Nicolas Hazard, founder of CALSO